“No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him.” (1 Corinthians 2:9 NLT)
Our mission is to build a community in Ann Arbor that experiences and expresses God’s love. We want to be a community where people feel loved and accepted as they journey to become who God created them to be in Jesus. We will do this by:
- Regularly sharing our lives together.
- Worshiping God together.
- Building relationships with our friends and neighbors.
- Serving the City of Ann Arbor so the people of Ann Arbor can see the love that God has for them.
- See the name of God celebrated in Ann Arbor.
- See Christians experience and express the love of God in Ann Arbor.
- See those who are not Christ-followers experience and express God’s love in Ann Arbor.